Sri City, an integrated business township in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh, is fast developing into a logistic hub.
- Taiwan Pelican Express looks to business opportunities from e-commerceIn addition to e-commerce in the Taiwan market, Taiwan's consumers are increasingly looking to online [...]
- Gaps in infrastructure costing Indonesian economyWith its low debt-to-GDP ratio, abundant resources, growing consumer demand, healthy political discourse and rising [...]
- India absent in top global e-tailing market rankingsPhoto: Pradeep Gaur/Mint New Delhi: Despite the buzz around online retailing in India, the country [...]
- Rural demand stays in fine shape, India Inc rushes to boost logisticsCorporate India is betting big on demand from hinterland on the back of a robust [...]
- Tesco brand likely to disappear in China after merger dealMr Clarke has pledged to take a disciplined approach to expanding overseas, particularly in new [...]
- Delivery network gives edge to e-commerce firm in shadow of Alibaba
- Taiwan Pelican Express looks to business opportunities from e-commerce
- Thailand sees positive logistics development trend
- Vietnam’s Infrastructure: Hanoi
- Lufthansa expects rise in cargo and passenger traffic to M’sia and Indonesia
- H&M Aims to Pay Living Wage for Garment Workers
Schenker India, the Indian arm of Germany based logistics firm DB Schenker, is planning acquisition in the domestic distribution segment, ET states.
Courier Chen Honglei delivers to customers in northwestern Beijing, helping Jingdong maintain its logistics edge in a cutthroat market.
The South Korean logistics market is forecast to take a turn for the better next year compared with this year on expectations of a recovery in domestic demand and the global economy.
Vithoon Simachokdee, permanent secretary for industry, said the five-year industrial logistics development plan (2012-2016) has been implemented to boost Thailand’s competitive edge.
As a transport hub of the Red River Delta, Hanoi features a large network of waterways, railways and highways connecting
IKEA has been sourcing many products, including textiles, carpets, metals, plastic, lighting and decorative items for last 26 years.
- Nestle Indonesia Sees Good Prospects 0
- H&M Aims to Pay Living Wage for Garment Workers 0
- Indian manufacturing gets currency boost 0
- ‘India top sourcing destination for apparel chains’ 0
- India most preferred destination for global brands like Zara, H&M and Tommy Hilfiger 0
- Tesco brand likely to disappear in China after merger deal
- Textile sourcing spotlight shines on Cambodia 0
- Strategic supply chain emerging as competitive advantage 0
US grocer Wal-Mart recently outlined plans to open stores and distribution centres in China.
- Single-brand retailers keen to mingle with the great Indian middle class 0
- Tata Starbucks CEO: Our business in India continues to exceed expectations 0
- China and Japan have the most e-commerce potential 1
- For small Indian businesses, Alibaba opens door to the world 0
- Is M&S ready to make its mark on India? 0
- Best Buy CEO indicates company will stay in China 0
- Wal-Mart on the Yangtze sells back to China 0
- E-commerce to grow fast in Indonesia, China, etc 0