Online players have been investing in ways to improve the logistics for smooth and fast delivery of goods to consumers.
- Time for supermarket chainsVietNamNet Bridge – A lot of enterprises in the fields of real estate, finance & [...]
- Kerry Logistics sets range for up to $284 million IPOKerry Logistics sets range for up to $284 million IPO Kerry Logistics Networks will start [...]
- Taiwan Pelican Express looks to business opportunities from e-commerceIn addition to e-commerce in the Taiwan market, Taiwan's consumers are increasingly looking to online [...]
- Gaps in infrastructure costing Indonesian economyWith its low debt-to-GDP ratio, abundant resources, growing consumer demand, healthy political discourse and rising [...]
- India absent in top global e-tailing market rankingsPhoto: Pradeep Gaur/Mint New Delhi: Despite the buzz around online retailing in India, the country [...]
- Time for supermarket chains
- Kerry Logistics sets range for up to $284 million IPO
- Delivery network gives edge to e-commerce firm in shadow of Alibaba
- Taiwan Pelican Express looks to business opportunities from e-commerce
- Thailand sees positive logistics development trend
- Vietnam’s Infrastructure: Hanoi
The quality of Chinese logistics companies has become one of the greatest concerns of Taiwanese businesspeople when sending goods back and forth across the strait.
Kerry Logistics sets range for up to $284 million IPO Kerry Logistics Networks will start the management roadshow and institutional bookbuilding for its Hong Kong initial public offering on Monday.
Domestic logistics and forwarding companies are expanding their networks to anticipate growing competition from regional rivals.
Sri City, an integrated business township in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh, is fast developing into a logistic hub.
Schenker India, the Indian arm of Germany based logistics firm DB Schenker, is planning acquisition in the domestic distribution segment, ET states.
Fertiliser major Iffco dabbled with the idea of sourcing rock phosphate from Kazakhstan, which sits on 2 billion tonnes of the mineral.
- IKEA looks to scale up furniture sourcing from India 0
- Nestle Indonesia Sees Good Prospects 0
- H&M Aims to Pay Living Wage for Garment Workers 0
- Indian manufacturing gets currency boost 0
- ‘India top sourcing destination for apparel chains’ 0
- India most preferred destination for global brands like Zara, H&M and Tommy Hilfiger 0
- Tesco brand likely to disappear in China after merger deal
- Textile sourcing spotlight shines on Cambodia 0
US grocer Wal-Mart recently outlined plans to open stores and distribution centres in China.
- Single-brand retailers keen to mingle with the great Indian middle class 0
- Tata Starbucks CEO: Our business in India continues to exceed expectations 0
- China and Japan have the most e-commerce potential 1
- For small Indian businesses, Alibaba opens door to the world 0
- Is M&S ready to make its mark on India? 0
- Best Buy CEO indicates company will stay in China 0
- Wal-Mart on the Yangtze sells back to China 0
- E-commerce to grow fast in Indonesia, China, etc 0